

Where to start! I am awful at keeping this updated, but I am going to try and be better at it. Since I don't have any other way to document my children's childhood.
Ashley turned one while her daddy turned 37. Thanks to Aunt Marsha for taking pictures. Brendan has been playing machine pitch baseball. His team is the Crush and they cru
shed the competition and ended the season undefeated! Kaitlin is just developing into a three year old! On her three and a half birthday we bought her a bike so she could take it camping with us. We have already camped twice. Once at Watkins mill and once in Pettit Jean State Park in Arkansas. A fun time was had both times!! I don't have any pictures uploaded! Brendan is officially in 2nd grade and he had a great first grade year. What a difference a year makes. I'm going to miss his teacher- Mrs. Garten she was great at documenting the year.
Kaitlin starts preschool next year! I am okay- I think I won't be devastated untill Ashley starts. I hope everyone is having a great summer and I promise to post soon!