Thursday, March 5, 2009

February



Now that it's March I guess I should update on February. I really haven't decided how I want to use this... I have seen so many cute ones and of course I want to be as cute.
I can't believe how much the kids grow every month. Brendan amazes me with how smart he is. He is really good at sounding out the difficult words and he likes to read chapter books. This week he has even read them on his own without me pulling his teeth. We are reading the Junie B Jones series- she's hilarious!! Another sweet moment with Brendan this month is that in Brian's Valentine he wrote.. Dear Dad, I love you. You are a special gift from god. From Brendan.
Kaitlin is coming into her personality- and she's quite funny. She loves to make her sister laugh. The other night they were playing so well- Ashley was roaring with laughter for at least five minutes and then she started crying. I ran over to see what was going on and Kaitlin looked guilty- I asked her what happened and she told me she bit Ashley's toes. Daddy had to get on to her so she knows NO BITING. She is very sweet. Every five minutes she says "I love you Mommy"!! Ashley is growing so fast. She still just stands there- no walking yet, but we are walking her around the house and she seems to enjoy it. She has also said her first word-it's "tickle". We will say "tickle, tickle, tickle" and she will say tickle- it's so funny.
That's the update on our house...