The boys said they had a good time and Brendan wrote on his weekend write at school that they stayed up till midnight. I didn't hear them down there so at least they stayed out of trouble if they did. Ashley is growing so fast!! She is crawling everywhere and starting to pull up. As soon as she turned 9 months she started standing. She will stand up and then plop right back down. Maybe I will have a child who walks before 16 months? Brendan walked at 16- Kaitlin walked at 17 months= both in the month of May. I wonder if Ashley will keep that tradition going or walk before she turns one. Ashley also has two bottom teeth now. She looks so grown up! She has her first ear infection- she is on her second round of antibiotics. Hopefully this clears it. She just had her nine month appt. last Friday and she weighs almost 17 lbs. She isn't gaining as much as she has before- but they think it's because she is crawling around. But she only weighs 9 more pounds then her sister! That sums us up for now. I will post pictures as soon as we download!
Here's one from Christmas.