Thursday, April 29, 2010
It's been a long time...
It's been so long I forgot my username and password! A whole year has past pretty much. Bdawg is now 8, Kbug is 4, and Sissy is 2! The kids grow so fast I can't stand it. Where does all the time go? I can remember thinking about how time was so slow and it seemed like forever until your next birthday or the next holiday. We are extremley busy as a family. Brian and I are very busy at work and it just carries through to our home life. Kbug started dance. She loves it- her first recital is the end of May. Bdawg decided not to play sports this year. He wants to play football and soccer next fall. It's nice having the summer off. Sissy is growing like a weed! She has never acted like a baby. She has always acted like a big kid. I'll post pictures soon I promise. I just had to blog because I remembered my username and password.