Okay so this blog isn't technically about the my kids. But about the New Kids On The Block. I had the opportunity to attend their concert last night. It was so worth my whole month of "blow money". I didn't know what to expect. I was excited but not as excited as I was when I last went to see them in 1990. But as soon as they hit the stage it was just like I was reliving my first experience. Except my seats were way...way... better. Due to the fact that we were upgraded and because we just found some new ones. ;) The only sad thing about the concert is that last time I went my friend Amanda's sister Beth took us. Beth just passed last year. The New Kids did a little memorial with one of their songs so it was very fitting. Beth was the greatest sister that anyone could have. Her and Amanda were very close. They are from such a woderful family. I really didn't know what to expect but the New Kids still have all the right moves. Seriously. They are in their fourties and late thirties and they were still smoking hot. I haven't drooled over anyone of the opposite sex (except for my hubby of course) in a long while. They defenitly put on a show and the memories will be with me for another 18 years. I think everyone should have the opportunity to see their favorite pre-teen band. Here are some pics.
a href="http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/jwelch2/?action=view¤t=jonney.jpg" target="_blank">