Since I have a post all about Brendan I thought I would give an update on the girls. We went to a cheer competition this past weekend. Kaitlin loved it- she was shaking her bootie in the stands. I can't wait for her to start dance-I better start saving now. We also bought her pink sparkley princess shoes on the way home. I bought her a brown pair two- gotta love BOGO. I don't know why I bothered with the brown shoes- all she wants to wear is the pink princess ones. Do pink sparkley shoes go with everything?
Ashley is doing she's getting so big so fast!! She is trying to crawl, but she does it with her hands and feet. She doesn't put her knees down. She wants to get up and go with her sissy and bubba.
That's all I have for now. Now I just need to figure out how to post pics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment